The anti-nausea medicines are helping, as are the nausea hard candies that a few of you sent, but some of the meds also make her very tired. She was able to sit and read her scriptures for a bit today, and I found her resting on the couch in our room and snoozing at one point, so was grateful to see that.
About mid-afternoon today, she was determined to get her mind off of the nausea, so she came down and swept the kitchen floor (not the way I would get my mind off of it, or maybe I just need to do a better job at sweeping).
About mid-afternoon today, she was determined to get her mind off of the nausea, so she came down and swept the kitchen floor (not the way I would get my mind off of it, or maybe I just need to do a better job at sweeping).
We are trying to make sure she is in bed around 9pm because she's been waking up before 6am. Still trying to figure out what to eat or not eat.
She ate some taco salad that one of our dear friends brought tonight and that helped her. We played a game as a family for about 30 minutes after dinner and then she rested on the couch until bedtime. We are hoping this will be the hardest day and that things will start to improve before the next treatment.
Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes — they make a difference and we feel strengthen by them.
–Glen
–Glen
I was so hoping she would be spared the nauseousness. I'm sure having this outcome will make Fridays a difficult day knowing what will come. I am so sorry!
ReplyDeletePraying that you'll have the strength to bear with the unpleasant side effects. -Mark
ReplyDeleteI pray for Diana and the family. I know Heavenly Father knows everything and gives her the strength she needs. Glen, please take good rests, too. Miki
ReplyDeleteThinking of you Diana and your family everyday. Love Adrienne.
ReplyDelete