Friday, August 14, 2020

Chemo, sleep, repeat.

At chemo now and just got the OK for treatment. My platelets were low again but high enough to move forward. This past week has been the first time to get my injections following the three drugs Carboplatin, Taxol, and Keytruda. It made for quite an adventure with all of the kids schooling at home. Lots of technical difficulties with Glen and the others all online, but with a new modem and higher internet speed, we seem to working through the kinks. 

On Wednesday when I was beginning to feel a little better, Hannah and I went for a bike ride during her recess break. She asked me, “Mom, so what do you like to do besides sleep and go to chemo?” That pretty much says it all. :)

4 comments:

  1. You're right in the middle of it. Stay strong and you'll come out on the other wide better. Continue to pray for you. -Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know even though I’m sure it’s the last thing you have energy for. It means so much to know how your journey is going as you are in our constant care and helps us to know what to pray for. I’m sorry it feels and is so all consuming right now. You are fighting a great battle beautifully and courageously. Love you lots and lots! - Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is your only job right now! Let the rest of us help with the other stuff. ❤️❤️❤️
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you and respect you! You are such a good mother! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete