Friday, May 21, 2021

Praying for healthy hands and feet (5/21)

Just got back from my appointment with Dr. Curley. My blood work is looking pretty good. I'm still a little anemic, but everything else is barely within the acceptable range. He cleared me to travel this summer as long as I'm feeling well enough. The biggest concern I'm having is blisters on my feet. The past several days of walking have been quite painful. Dr. Curley said this is because of the Xeloda and I may need to back off of walking and try some other forms of exercise. He also recommended some new, cushioned shoes.

We would be grateful if you would specifically pray with us that my hands and feet will stay healthy enough for me to be mobile and to be able to care for our family. I will see Dr. Curley again at the end of my next cycle on June 18th.

Love,
Di

6 comments:

  1. Will be praying for your hands and feet. Love you Di! –Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to pray specifically for this! Thinking of you daily and praying for you you just as often❤️— Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to pray specifically for this! Thinking of you daily and praying for you you just as often❤️— Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to pray specifically for this! Thinking of you daily and praying for you you just as often❤️— Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bless your hands and feet! We pray for you daily and will add this to our prayers. I know how much you enjoy walking so I’m sorry that is inhibiting this but even more so in being able to care for your family. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh bless your hands and feet! We pray for you daily and will add this to our prayers. I know how much you enjoy walking so I’m sorry that is inhibiting this but even more so in being able to care for your family. Love you!

    ReplyDelete